Ever wonder how to accept credit cards at your business, or if its right for you?
Maybe you already have an old cash register but don’t know if you should take that next step. Even if you have your fancy new Point of Sale system, how do you collect your payments? Cash is king of course, but did you know that McDonalds increased sales by 64% after they began accepting plastic? In fact, according to a recent study, 73% of Americans reported using less cash than 10 years ago. 61% of respondents age 30-39 said they were in favor of a cashless society!
Convenience is huge, but why should your business accept credit cards?[custom_list style="list-1"]
- Convenience - Your customers spend less time waiting in line, your staff can be more productive selling
- Legitimacy - When you accept credit, customers will trust your business knowing they have the backing of major credit card companies
- Increased Sales - The average sale of credit purchases can be as much as 3 times higher than cash or check purchases
- Competition - It is likely your competitors accept credit cards, so you could be missing out on revenue!
- Cash Flow - Daily deposits from your merchant means you can rely on a steady cash flow, crucial to running a successful business. Checks can take days to process, and run the risk of bouncing. Credit transactions are instant.
Emerging technology has made it easier than ever to accept credit. Companies like Square and Paypal have created easy ways to accept credit on your mobile device. Be aware of the costly transaction fees and the lack of customer service however.
Congruity Solutions partners with Payment Revolution to provide you low cost per transaction fees, flexible solutions, and best of all…outstanding customer service. You can rest assured that human, telephone support is available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day.
Payment Revolution is a great resource for small, medium, and large sized businesses alike.
- Coffee Shops
- Retail Shops
- Service Industry
Plus if you use an amazing system like ShopKeep for iPad or Desktop, Payment Revolution provides a seamless payment solution.
Contact Us today by completing the form below, or call Chris Pace at 602-312-7561 for more information about credit card processing for your business.